Control Gap provides customized long-term solutions that integrate into an organizational credit card compliance strategy. Through strategic and operational guidance, we work to transition your compliance efforts from an annual project to an operational routine.
Not sure what type of compliance service your business requires? Click here to find your Merchant Level along with the most commonly asked PCI questions.
PCI Compliance Services
The PCI Report on Compliance is an independent point in time assessment, performed on-site by our certified Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessors (PCI QSAs) who are experienced and knowledgeable in Information Security.
Our experience dealing with numerous complex payment environments enables us to look at your business processes and cardholder data environment to provide an effective and accurate PCI assessment. Using the latest PCI DSS Compliance (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) requirements, we incorporate PCI scope reduction methods to save you time and money.
- Scope validation report – Illustration of your cardholder data environment.
- Report on Compliance – Indicates compliance or non-compliance with all PCI DSS requirements.
- Attestation of Compliance – A Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) determines validation with the current PCI DSS.
Our QSAs Simplify PCI Compliance – Saving You Time and Money
Becoming PCI compliant can be a difficult and long process. Understanding compliance regulations, knowing which documentation is required, and filling out the PCI compliance questionnaire (SAQ) can be confusing and time consuming. Rather than trying to do it yourself, our Qualified Security Assessors (QSAs) can help you with all aspects of the compliance process, and save you time and money at the same time.
Our assessors are certified by the PCI Security Standards Council and work with merchants and acquirers to ensure they adhere to all PCI DSS compliance standards.
QSAs provide advice in areas such as:
- Scope reduction strategies
- Technology solutions
- Business process changes
- Other areas as required to help organizations in the goal to achieve PCI compliance
For organizations that may not be fully ready for a Report on Compliance assessment, we offer readiness assessments, gap analysis and advisory services to support remediation. We can work with your team to improve your assessment profile and find effective strategies to achieve and maintain compliance.
Why Work with Our Qualified Security Assessors to Become PCI Compliant?
- Trusted Advisors: Our certified experts provide the consulting resources you need to provide the most efficient path to achieving compliance.
- Scope Reduction: Reducing PCI scope is a critical part of our approach to PCI compliance. Achieving the smallest, most efficient scope allows for the quickest and most cost effective way to achieve and maintain PCI compliance.
- Latest Methods: In a rapidly changing IT industry, we are committed to providing the most up-to-date advice gained through continuous experience in dealing with the latest industry developments and techniques.
- SAQ Assistance: We verify the correct SAQ that your business should use, assess related documentation, provide feedback and guidance to help with the SAQ’s correct completion.
The PCI Gap Analysis assessment provides a current state report indicating areas of compliance, highlighting the most cost-effective ways to solve gaps. This process can be completed with a high-level analysis for new companies, or a detailed Gap Analysis for organizations with a defined scope.
The PCI Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) is a validation tool used by eligible merchants and service providers in order to self-evaluate their compliance against the current PCI DS standards.
Control Gap is proud to now offer the PCI Pilot™ to support customers who want to make PCI compliance simple. PCI Pilot™ is a web-based application that helps smaller and medium-sized businesses complete and submit a PCI Self-Assessment Questionnaire (PCI SAQ) for PCI Compliance Audit requirements. Our step-by-step tool will guide you through the PCI SAQ.Learn More About PCI Pilot™Try It Free Today!
Control Gap prepares organizations for a formal Point-to-Point Report of Validation (P-ROV) by assessing the compliance of their current applications. Our extensive experience with End-to-End Encryption payment solutions provides the assurance you need to safeguard consumer credit card data.
In an ever evolving payment landscape, updates in technology, applications and infrastructures within an environment can skew one’s understanding of current security risks. Control Gap develops specialized testing to ensure secure solutions including vulnerability testing, penetration testing, cryptography evaluation, code reviews, and traffic analysis.
Control Gap seeks to gain a deep and thorough understanding your business processes. Through a detailed review of your organization’s workflow and associated technologies, we identify where data is stored, processed and transmitted.
The Report of Validation is an assessment, performed at our PA-DSS lab or on-site by our certified PA-QSAs whereby the payment application environment is assessed in accordance with the PA-DSS (Payment Application Data Security Standard). The PA-DSS applies to software vendors and others who develop eligible payment applications that store, process, or transmit cardholder data.
Reducing scope is a critical part of our approach and allows for quickest and most cost effective way to achieve and maintain PCI compliance. Strategic Advisory provides organizations access to experienced QSAs to assist with becoming PCI compliant.