Canada’s Largest Dedicated PCI Compliance Company
Control Gap helps businesses safeguard sensitive data, reduce security risks and avoid fines. We are proud to be Canada’s foremost leader in Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance validation and advisory services, founded from decades of information security, privacy data protection and payment industry experience. We are home to some of the best and most tested information security talent in the industry.
Control Gap is a privately held company, headquartered in Toronto with hundreds of satisfied customers across North America, including retail and e-commerce merchants, service providers, financial services, healthcare, petroleum, government, and more.
We help you get compliant and stay compliant.
How We Help You Get and Stay Compliant
Most businesses today are faced with the reality of regulatory compliance, and meeting the requirements can be a challenging process. In order to achieve and maintain compliance, businesses must ensure effective information security controls are in place to safeguard data stored, processed and transmitted within their environments and in the hands of their outsourced third-party service providers.
As experienced and certified experts on your side, we provide expert PCI validation and advisory services to enable your company to realize and sustain compliance, successfully.
Who We Help Get Compliant
Control Gap provides cyber security and PCI compliance solutions to three key groups:
- Large Organizations: Companies that collect personal information from customers must protect this data in a way that is secure and PCI compliant. This includes retailers who process credit card payments, insurance companies, government agencies, hospitals, not-for-profits, colleges and universities, mobile app developers, banks, and more.
- Businesses: Small chains, start-ups, independent business and companies with multiple locations that accept credit card payments from consumers.
- Acquiring Banks: Banks and financial institutions that process credit card payments on behalf of merchants.
Trusted by fortune 500 companies, Control Gap is the largest PCI Compliance firm in Canada. We provide customized solutions that you can depend on.
Our certified experts make getting compliant easy, leaving you more time to get back to what you do best – running your business.
There are many ways to get compliant, we focus on the compliance solution that makes the most sense for your organization.
We use multiple approaches, technologies and assessment tools; where there’s a simpler, more cost-effective way to do something, our clients are the first to know.
Credentials and Affiliations:
- Certified Ethical Hackers (CEH)
- Checkpoint Certified System Engineers (CCSE)
- Certified Technical Trainers (CTT)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditors (CISA)
- Qualified Security Assessor Company (QSAC)
- Payment Application Qualified Security Assessor (PA-QSA)
- Point to Point Encryption Solutions (P2PE QSA)
- Point to Point Encryption Applications (P2PE PA-QSA)